I am a freelance illustrator, residing in the Philippines.
Before ordering, please make sure to keep the pre-order and shipping details in mind for your convenience. Please also take note that I am only one person handling everything from designing to packaging and shipping so it may take some time for me to ship out all orders!
Thank you so much for your interest in my work and merchandise!
- Based in Makati City, Philippines
- Ships worldwide.
- International shipping using Registered Mail with tracking via PHLPOST.
Philippine shipping via Blitz Delivery and LBC.
- We accept PayPal for all orders.
BPI, GCash, and PayMaya are available for Philippine orders.
Returns or exchanges will only be honored if:
- The package arrived to you with damaged / incomplete / incorrect items.
- The package is returned to me due to my mistake in the shipping label.
In the event that the package is returned due to the customer’s negligence, the package will only be re-shipped at the expense of the customer.
Meaning, the customer will need to shoulder the fees for reshipping the package.
Examples of customer negligence:
- Wrong shipping address
- Failure to update me of the change in shipping address
- Failure to pick up the package from the post office
- No one available to receive
- All sales are FINAL.
- Returns / Exchanges / Partial refunds are only offered in the event that your package arrived with damaged / incomplete / incorrect items.
- All applicable customs fees, taxes, and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customers are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost.
We cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
- Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
- For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
- All items are for personal use only. Reselling for profit is prohibited.
- Please be informed that once I have shipped out the package with the courier, I no longer have control over it.
I will do my best in assisting you with your shipping issues but please do contact your local office for major issues with your shipment.
- Orders with only on hand items are shipped out on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- For any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me through the contact page.
- INTERNATIONAL — 2 to 10 weeks
- PH via LBC — 1 to 5 days
- PH MANILA via DPX — 1 to 5 days
Please note that most of my items are for pre-order.
Most of them are produced overseas after the pre-order period has ended
so it would take time before I am able to ship them out to you.
- PRE-ORDER ENDS — April 11
- PRODUCTION STARTS — April 15 onwards
- PACKAGING & SHIPPING — more or less around June 2021